Oops! Sorry!!

This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.



An Immunization Record is Department of Health Services form PM286B, the “blue immunization card” that we are required to maintain with your child’s permanent record. When enrollment is confirmed, we will arrange for completion of this form. As of January 1, 2016, the Personal Beliefs Exemption is no longer offered. Homeschooled students are NOT required to be immunized. However, we are still required to maintain a copy of the Immunization Form in each child's file, regardless of the number of or absence of vaccinations.

Health Exam Waiver

Health Exam Waiver is Department of Health Services form PM171B Will be sent to your family once the Immunization Records have been filled out.


AIA maintains a school attendance and will send you monthly records. We need you to stay in contact with us on days of absence. We realize that homeschoolers are rarely absent from school, but attendance records are a legal requirement for all private schools.

Per state requirements, 10 days in a row or more is considered truant. If this is a habit, then procedures are put in place to address habitual absences.  After you have received an e-mail confirmation of enrollment and all forms are submitted, you can officially withdraw your child from your current school. A sample business letter, addressed to the school principal, is all that is required.


STOP THE BULLYING- AIA is Committed to Student Safety and the Prevention of Bullying Behavior.


Board Policy

Administrative Regulation

Please view the following links for information on Safety and Bullying:

  • CSBA: www.csba.org

  • California Department of Education Safe Schools Office: www.cde.ca.gov/ls/ss 

  • California Department of Education Bullying Prevention Training & Resources: www.cde.ca.gov/ls/ss/se/bullyres.asp

  • National School Safety Center: www.schoolsafety.us

  • ON (the) LINE, digital citizenship resources: www.onthelineca.org

  • U.S. Department of Education: www.ed.gov

  • Resources

    Education Freedom Act 2022

    Any K-12 child in California can have an Education Savings Account (ESA) established at the request of the parent or guardian (parents must Opt-In to the ESA program).

    Each ESA account will receive an equal share of Prop 98 state educational dollars –currently $14,000 per pupil per year.

    Read More